Moshi Monsters Seeds are what you need to attract Moshlings to your garden they can be brought from the Moshling Seed Cart and Super Seeds. There are 17 seeds including the Radiant Roxy Rose, Trashy Tulip, Hip Hop Hibiscus, Robo Dendron, Shrillberry Seeds, Nutty Flip, Jolly Flowers, Pocus Pod and Frozen Forget-Me-Not.
All seeds are priced at 15 rox each except for the Radiant Roxy Rose, Trashy Tulip, Hip Hop Hibiscus, Robo Dendron, Shrillberry Seeds, Nutty Flip, Jolly Flowers, Pocus Pod and Frozen Forget-Me-Not can’t be bought. These 9 seeds can only be obtained using Moshi Monsters Secret Codes.
- Radiant Roxy Rose to attract Roxy.
- Hip Hop Hibiscus to attract Blingo.
- Trashy Tulip to attract Dustbin Beaver.
- Robo Dendron to attract Nipper.
- Shrillberry Seeds to attract Boomer.
- Nutty Flip to attract Pip.
- Jolly Flowers to attract Shambles.
- Pocus Pod to attract Furnando.
- Frozen Forget-Me-Not to attract Leo.
Moshi Monsters Seed Colours
The color of the plants that grow from Moshi Monsters Seeda is random. You will only find out when the plant is fully grown. Occasionally a seed will grow into a Rox plant rather than the plant you planted, this happens randomly.
Common Moshi Monsters Seeds
Common Moshi Monsters Seeds can be brought from the Moshling Seed Cart.
- Moon Orchid
- Hot Silly Peppers
- Dragon Fruit
- Magic Beans
- Love Berries
- Star Blossom
Member Moshi Monsters Seeds
Members Moshi Monsters seeds can be brought from Super Seeds and yes you do need to be a member to buy them.
- Snap Apple
- Crazy Daisy
Special Moshi Monsters Seeds
These are the seeds you need the Moshi Monsters Secret Codes to obtain. We’ve researched where to get these codes and have added this information below to help you.
- Radiant Roxy Rose – The code to obain Radiant Roxy Rose is HOBBIDIDANCE. This code comes from the Moshling’s Collector Guide and Ultimate version. The code can only be used once for each monster. So far, this code has no expiration date. Once the seed is planted in your garden, you have to plant it with 2 other seeds to get Roxy.
- Hip Hop Hibiscus – The code can be found in Buster’s Lost Moshlings book. Each Moshi Monsters Secret Code is different and can only be used once. When you get it, you have to plant it along with two other seeds on your Moshling garden to obtain Blingo.
- Trashy Tulip – You can get this Moshi Monsters seed by subscribing to Moshi Monsters Magazine. The Moshi Monsters Secret Code will then be sent to your e-mail. Each code is unique, and can only be used once. Enter the Moshi Monsters Secret Code given to obtain the Trashy Tulip. Then, plant this along with 2 other seeds on your Moshling Garden to obtain Dustbin Beaver.
- Robo Dendron – The Moshi Monsters Secret Code is found in the box for the Moshi Monsters Moshling Zoo game for Nintendo DS. Once the seed is planted in your garden, you have to plant it with two other seeds to obtain Nipper. There was also the Moshi Monsters Secret Code (
Nipperbot) but it has expired.
- Shrillberry Seeds – Were availble using the Moshi Monsters Secret Codes
A8XY3CAor VK8Y37Dbut we have tried both these codes and neither of them work so for now Shrillberry Seeds are not available.
- Nutty Flip – The Moshi Monsters Secret Code to obtain it is found in the My Moshi Home Playset. Each Moshi Monsters Secret Code is different and can only be used once. Once the seed is planted in your Moshling Garden, you have to plant it with two other seeds for you to obtain Pip.
- Jolly Flowers – The Moshi Monsters Secret Code can be found in a Moshi Monsters Code Breakers pack. Each Moshi Monsters Secret Code is Unique and it can only be used once. Plant the Jolly Flowers Seed in your garden, then plant two other random seeds.
- Pocus Pod – Moshi Monsters Secret Code can be found with the Moshlings Theme Park video game for the Nintendo DS. Plant this seed along with 2 other plants in your Moshling Garden to get Furnando. There used to be a code for Pocus Pods, but it has expired.
- Frozen Forget-Me-Not – buy the Moshi Magazine Issue #24 to get the Frozen Forget-Me-Not Moshi Monster Secret Code.